Join Our TeamThe RSIC is looking for smart and talented individuals to join our growing team who are ready to collaborate with some of the smartest people in the industry and passionate about securing retirement well-being for beneficiaries.
Being on our team is an experience filled with hard work, creativity and teamwork. Personal growth is also important to us, and while our performance expectations are significant, so is our dedication to each individual’s success.
We support our people by offering fulfilling opportunities found on several core principles. At the RSIC, we:
- Create a cohesive culture that promotes high-quality care through teamwork.
- Respect, nurture and promote diversity of thought, background and experience.
- Are committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Competitive base salary
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Educational and training opportunities
- Challenging work in a professional, team environment
Positions require U.S. work authorization and current residency in, or willingness to relocate to, the Columbia, SC area.
Pre-employment background checks are required.
The RSIC is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer.