Retirement System Investment Commission Social Media Comments Policy
The RSIC encourages the public to share thoughts as they relate to the topic being discussed on any of our social media sites such as YouTube or LinkedIn.
The views expressed in visitor comments reflect those of the comment’s author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the RSIC.We reserve the discretion to delete or not allow comments that contain:
- Hate speech;
- Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity;
- Nudity in profile pictures;
- Links to any site;
- Defamation to a person or people;
- Name calling and/ or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product;
- Comments that infringe on copyrights;
- Off-topic posts or spam comments;
- Promotion or endorsement of commercial services, products or entities;
- Other comments that the RSIC team deems in appropriate;
You may submit questions or comments by email to Communications.